Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I May Not Be Safe Here Much Longer

Not if Stitchy has anything to do with it.

Now, no matter what she says, you have to believe that I'm not nearly as insane as that photo of me would lead you to believe. Ahem - you believe me, right?

I was thinking today (no jokes now, you funny-pants) and I hope you don't think I do nothing but hoard yarn. I knit. I even finish things I knit. Evidence:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One finished flower washcloth, thank you very much.

So, with Stitchy out there gunning for me (or pawing for me, as the case may be), what I want to know is this: If I have to make a quit getaway, can I hide out in your town?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh - Jay asked how I managed to finagle such cool gifts from Nancy. The answer? I honestly have no idea. Nancy just rules.

10 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger froggyknits.com said…

    i need to make more of those. i have partial yarn ball and that would be a great way to use them up.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    You can hide out in my town anytime! I'll even pick you up at the airport! By the way, that flower washcloth is way too cute.

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Gracie said…

    The washcloth is two shades of precious! Love it!

    Have a great night!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger ErLeCa said…

    I'd say that washcloth is sufficient proof that you indeed do knit things! Quite cute by the way!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous st. carrie said…

    I believe there are far worse things in this world you could be besides a yarn hoarder. Not that I would know anything about being a yarn chipmunk.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Jackie said…

    You are always welcome to hide out with me in Southie - it's second only to Charlestown for where all the thugs hide out. I'm pretty sure from that picture that you're a yarn thug, so I'm sure they'd take you in...

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Oh, oh! Pick me! Hide out at my place!!! Pleeeeeeease??

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger um said…

    hey, that's really cute! hope you're doing swell. when you come here, i can get you into some amish duds, and stitchy won't even suspect.

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hey sweet E! Hope all is well! I get to see you soon--can you believe that Sheep & Wool is so close? Yippee!!!!

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Romy geissler said…

    HI there!
    I love the flower!
    I would love to have the pattern if possible!
    I really could use it in a quilt I'm doing.
    See ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines