Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Monday, March 14, 2005

K Minus 4*

Or, That Scarf Won't Knit Itself

It's been a busy few weeks here at Chez Concateknit, and although I've been thinking about you all quite a lot, I haven't had the energy to do much more than think. The actual blogging? Not so much.

Last time I blogged, I told you about my knitting schedule, and I must admit, I felt pretty smug about it. Yeah, well, best laid plans, blah, blah, blah. The scarf WILL be done by Friday, but it requires a much more agressive (and much less cocky) knitting schedule. Every minute I spend typing is one less minute I can dedicate to The Scarf.

So today you're getting a post in pictures.

Friday:

This
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Plus this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Equals this
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That's one happy, blurry girl

Saturday:

To our left
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Across the street
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

To our right
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kim - are you sure you still want to come?

I'm just kidding. If you change your mind, I'll get on a plane, come get you and bring you back. We will have Fun while you're here. We're going to be like the Post Office (but not the scary one): neither rain, not sleet, nor hail, nor a little bitty bit of snow, will keep us from having Fun.

*Kim will be here in 4 days - woo hoo!!!

8 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger um said…

    i like how fun gets a capital F! bah, screw the weather. that's just mother nature being jealous that she isn't hanging out with you two! good luck with your scarf! i'm glad you're happy (and blurry?)!

    take care! btw, i have my own countdown going on here :)

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Oh, I like your dark hair--I don't remember if you said you were dyeing it... anyhoo, it looks fab! :) We are supposed to get some snow here on Friday, and I am really hoping it does not happen.

    I hope you and Kim have a spectacular time!!

    xoxo sweet stuff!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger ErLeCa said…

    Hope you have fun when K gets there! Just ignore the snow (little tip though, don't ignore it while you're driving...)

    Oh to answer your question, I'm definitely planning on being at Rhinebeck this year! I had such a great time last year, I can't imagine not going this year. Plus I have to fuel my fiber habit!

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Mandy said…

    Elisa, I just realized I forgot to send off your scarf! It looks like Zak inadvertently threw out the envelope I had with your address on it, can you please give it to me again? :)
    I hope you and Kim have a great time!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Looks like you are ready for FUN!

    Hope you guys have a ton of Fun!

    (I try to post everyday, but blogger hates me! So I am here lurking when I don't get to comment)

    I loved National Elisa SOOOOO much I laughed and laughed...you are so funny...can't wait to meet you for sheep and wool!

    H

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great work!
    [url=http://kyfjiqmt.com/lhjg/anbm.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wtwjdytr.com/gysd/gahx.html]Cool site[/url]

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good design!
    My homepage | Please visit

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you!
    http://kyfjiqmt.com/lhjg/anbm.html | http://yqzyelaz.com/mmfg/tfoo.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines