Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday Morning, All Snowed In

This:


Plus This:


Equal This:


That's the view from my front porch this morning, my super-duper bed head (the perils of short hair) and the scene from my couch right now: a cup of coffee, a lit candle, my favorite blogs, and the Godfather Trilogy. I'll be watching the trilogy until the Playoff Games start a little later today, and then it might get a little rowdy.

Not bad, eh? Not bad at all.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hey sweet lady! Have a great indoors day... I am doing the same thing :)

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger Bookish Wendy said…

    Dude. That looks like an awesome set up. I'm just sitting down now and it's 6:15! Damn housework!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger um said…

    what more could a girl want, other than what you have in the pic? although i'd probably substitute some ddp for the coffee, but you know, caffeine is caffeine :)

    i hope your new position at work goes well for you this week! oh, and i like yer hair - you do the bedhead look very well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines