Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Saturday, August 28, 2004

You Know You're Knit Obsessed When...

You're driving down the highway to a cookout, and you see a license plate that says 1234 DK, and the first thing you think of is yarn...and then you wish you were knitting instead of heading to said cookout.

The coconut shrimp was excellent although I think I have officially jeopardized my status as a vegetarian.

And Minnie - yep, my knitting elves are FAST! And NASTY! :)

Happy Saturday Night to you all!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Knittens said…

    Hi Elisa!

    Mmm coconut shrimp... as you know I'm a vegetarian, however I do eat seafood. I personally feel that the benefits it provides are too good to pass up!

    Thats funny about the license plate! I think I may have thought the same thing myself. Hope you had a fun time!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I have done the whole abbreviation thing before too... I saw a paper the other day that said CO 20 and I immediately thought cast on... the knitty mind! :)

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger IndigoMuse said…

    You mean that you didn't take your knitting with you to the cookout? I guess that it would have gotten a little smoky :) I say that only slightly tongue in cheek as I've been touting knitting everywhere I go as of late...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines