Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thursday is Dentist Day

So, a quick little post - I am off to the dentist this morning which has its good points and bad points.

Good Point: I am not at work
Bad Point: I am going to the dentist*

I don't dislike dentists generally. I dislike them specifically when they have their fingers in my mouth. I dislike spitting into a cup, I dislike x-rays, I dislike the smell of the dentist's office and the sound of the drill. Sigh. But I'm not at work.

I have to post some pictures of the front of the cowl sweater. Things were going fine up until the end and then, well, the bind off was wonky. I may be a pattern reading illiterate, but I really thought I was doing okay. I read the instructions over and over again, and still - it's BAD. I'm thinking I'm going to have to frog back to the beginning of the neck shaping and just do it all over again. And before I do that, I will get some advice from the lovely people at the KR Forums.

Okay - it's time to have breakfast and then brush and floss like a maniac.

Happy Dentist Day!

*No cavities for me today - a cleaning in two weeks, then a filling to be replaced. No big deal. I love Gentle Dental of Quincy, MA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines