Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

This isn't as easy as it looks!

I bought a digital camera for my boyfriend's birthday a few weeks ago, and yesterday, I downloaded some photos of my FOs to my laptop. And then I couldn't find the photos. And I couldn't find the folders I had created. And I didn't have the patience to actually read the directions on hello about how to post photos. So - while my very sweet boyfriend played Doom III, I got more and more agitated! Oh well. This morning I found both the pictures and the folders, so hopefully, after my SnB tonight, I will be able to post them here.

I think it's time to do a little surfing and see what other neat blog ideas I can find. And then maybe read the instructions on how to post photos. Apparently, I have significantly overestimated my tech savvy. LOL.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines