Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

So here we go...

I became obsessed with blogs at about the same time I became obsessed with knitting, and the knit blogs that I saw were just so cool, and the garments, bags, etc., that people were making and sharing on their blogs were just so cool, that I decided I wanted to play, too. So, here we go!

I learned how to knit from my step-grandma when I was 15, while she was visiting our family in California. I started a behemoth scarf for my boyfriend, and of course, step-grandma went back to Maine before she could teach me how to bind off. The boyfriend and I broke up, and the scarf was forgotten about. Fourteen years later I found a great website and made a go of casting on, knitting, purling, binding off, and the rest is history. I've been a fanatic since then, and I've got the FOs to show for it... :)

Last night I finally took pictures of my FOs, and hopefully I can post them tonight or tomorrow night. I get to go to a closed practice for the NE Patriots, so I may not get any blogging, or knitting, done tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines