Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I said Nao!

Nao has made more socks. In fact, tonight Nao was beginning her third pair of socks. But I am not going to tell you about THOSE socks, no - I am going to show you the socks that Nao finished this week:



I also wanted to share my local SnB group with you - there were seven of us at Panera Bread in North Quincy, Ma., tonght, including Keiko's sister, who is 11 and visiting the United States from Japan. She's working on a scarf for her dad!



I said that I would post some pics of FOs once Caroline had received and opened her birthday gift from me. I now present to you, Zeeby's Bag from the SnB book:



I ran out of the MC (that'd be the pink!) so I used the CC for the straps instead, but I am still pleased with how it turned out. I just want to make one for me now.

Well, since blogger ate my previous post (I swear, I was much funnier the first time), I will sign off now, but I wish you all a great week, and happy knitting!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger mayflwr said…

    ooh, it's fabulous!! =)

    may

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger mayflwr said…

    ooh i meant the bag, but the sockies too ;)

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Aggiea1 said…

    Wow. Those are some interesting socks you have there!

    http://styleperps.typepad.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines