Concateknit

v. to knit or purl in a series...

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Addendum

You are Mohair
You are Mohair.
You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with
others, doing your share without being too
weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely
refuse to change your position once it is set,
but that's okay since you are good at covering
up your mistakes.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Mmm...mohair is good. Is it any surprise that I always spend the longest amount of time in any LYS among the mohair?

I think not.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Knittens said…

    Hi Elisa,
    Thanks for stopping by my site! I noticed you're from Boston... I lived there for 2 years (and loved it... I really really miss it now that I'm gone!) right across from Fenway park (the actual park not the stadium)!

    Anyway, I noticed you're doing the cowl sweater from SnB. Tell me how it goes! I'm actually doing my first sweater from there too - "to dye for" though I'm not dying my own yarn, just using the pattern.

    Where did you find those cool percentage bars? I'm trying to be more technological - and in my attempt to be cool like all the other bloggers I've been desperatly searching for cool bars!

    Happy Knitting, will make sure to stop by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home






Subscribe with Bloglines